Part Time Sales Assistant Role – Chelsea Flagship
Salary - Competitive
About the role and the candidate;
- We are looking for candidates to be fully available during the festive period. Must be able to work Saturdays and Mondays.
- The candidate must be confident in delivering excellent customer service and be reliable.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about fashion accessories and is proactive with strong sales skills, who can work in an environment where you will provide an exceptional experience at all times. Luxury shoe retail experience is a plus.
- We are looking for individuals who are committed to the customers, colleagues and our brand.
- Not only must you be passionate and knowledgeable about luxury brands, but be dedicated and have real motivation to represent the brand too.
- Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience is required along with an excellent understanding of luxury.
- The shifts required will be part time / half day shifts, therefore the candidate must be flexible.
- The daily rate of pay is based on your level of experience.
- Must be an excellent time keeper
- Must always present an immaculate and professional image
- Professionalism is maintained under all circumstances
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges
- Must be a team player. We are a large family business and team work is extremely important to us.
- Shoe and accessory sales, providing customers with a relaxed and seamless sales experience, surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- Replenishing display shoes and accessories
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features and benefits
- To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand the company database and encourage repeat visits and customer loyalty
- Answering the boutique phone, responding to customer enquiries and sales over the phone
- Booking customers into the diary for bespoke appointments
- Ensuring the boutique and stock space is immaculate at all times.
Job Posted: Friday 29th October 2016
Closing Date: 19th November 2016
Please send your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com