Posted 19th April 2021
Application Deadline: 26th April 2021
Start Date: ASAP
Retail Sales Stylist – Chelsea Boutique - Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic Retail Sales Stylist to join our boutique team in Chelsea, London.
The Retail Sales Stylist is responsible for delivering quality client service, achieving sales goals through understanding luxury boutique operating experiences.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Full time, 5 days a week typically including Saturdays.
- Commitment to the customers, colleagues and our brand.
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best service, in person, over the phone, video and through e-mail
- Run sales consultations through video applications e.g. Facetime / Zoom (virtual appointments)
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, engage clients through the craftsmanship and narratives of products
- Develop a dynamic local and international client book and network
- Help client with styling advise
- Work closely with our referral partner boutiques
- In coordination with management, participate in floor moves, merchandising, visual merchandising, and housekeeping as needed
- Assist in preparing, packing, wrapping merchandise upon request
- Participate in all inventory counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures
- 2+ years Retail Sales and/or Client Service experience in a luxury consumer goods environment
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organisation and follow-through skills
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the brand
- Provide outstanding customer service across all mediums (in-person, written, phone, etc.)
- Read, count, and write to accurately complete all business and client-related transactions
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work assigned shifts with reasonable flexibility, including nights, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job (answering phones, PDQ, using computers, and all other office equipment
- Can stand for extended periods, move/handle boxes and bags
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards
Please send your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com